We have made a short video to reassure you that you will be safe if attending the clinic.
An essential medical service Milltown Physiotherapy has been open during the Pandemic.
We are operating with a policy of social distancing and thorough regular sanitising. It is our priority that our patients, reception staff and physiotherapists are protected to the utmost of our ability.
From the outset
Patients will be asked if they have had any of the following over the last 14 days:
- Fever above 38 degrees
AND / OR
- Symptoms of cough or shortness of breath
AND one of
- Travel to another country of high transmission
- Had contact with someone experiencing respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days
Patients in ‘at risk’ groups should not attend unless their symptoms requiring treatment are acute and the benefit of treatment will outweigh the risk of leaving the home.
On the day of an appointment
- Patients will receive a text reminder of their appointment and will be asked where possible to wait in the car.
- Their therapist will then come out to the car park when ready to start the treatment session.
The patient could let reception know whether they are in the front or side car park and the colour of their car though this is not essential.
In the clinic
- Seating in the waiting room or in the exercise room is greater than 2 metres apart so it is possible to wait in the building.
- There are sanitising hand gels and tissues throughout the clinic. The clinic is sanitised frequently throughout the day including all commonly touched surfaces.
- Treatment rooms are cleaned thoroughly by the therapists between patients.
- Payment would ideally be made by card rather than cash. We use Apple Pay , Google Pay and Revolut (also use symbols). Accounts can also be settled over the phone from the car park either before or after the session.
To make an appointment