Neurological Spinal Physiotherapists have specialist knowledge and training in treatment and rehabilitation of patients presenting with a wide range of spinal conditions.
PHYSIOTHERAPY FOR SPINAL CORD
Children and adolescents who have been affected by traumatic, non traumatic or autoimmune spinal cord injuries or spinal conditions can be assessed and treated in Milltown Physiotherapy Clinic.
- Spinal Cord Injuries traumatic
- Spinal cord injuries non traumatic
- Transverse Myelitis
- Spinal Bleeds
- Spinal tumours
- Neural-Tube defects such as Spina Bifida
- Spinal ateriovenous malformation
- Cauda Equina
- Upper Cervical/Brainstem conditions requiring Vestibular treatment.
- Pre and Post Spinal Surgery Neuro Physiotherapy
Una Cusack has a special interest in treating Neurological patients.